Salary- 90000 CAD to 110000 CAD/Yaear
As a Business Processes Senior Consultant, you will facilitate and support the SAP Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting solutions to enhance our clients’ business functionality and overall performance.
This is a Senior Consultant’s role, requiring expert knowledge and understanding of SAP technical & functional FICO capabilities, including industry best practices.
You will partner with clients to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables.
Providing comprehensive advice to our customers on long-term and short-term perspectives on their key strategic imperatives and recommends innovations that will anticipate the future directions of both business and IT stakeholders. You will facilitate in creating a tactical and strategic roadmap charting the deployment of the digital solutions SAP offers.
What you need:
• A minimum of 10 years SAP consulting experience with at least 8 years in Financial Accounting and Management Accounting
• 3 + years of hands-on experience implementing S/4HANA projects.
• Expertise in configuration and implementation of Financial Accounting (FI), Management Accounting (CO), Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM), Bank Communication Management (BCM), and Treasury and Risk Management (TRM)
• Expert understanding on integration of the various components within the Financial Accounting (FI) module such as General Ledger (FI-GL), Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), New Asset Accounting (FI-AA New), Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM), Bank Communication Management (BCM), and Treasury Management (TRM), as well as their integration with other SAP Modules
• Deep understanding on the integration of the components within the Management Accounting (CO) module such as Profit Center Accounting (PCA), Cost Center Accounting (CCA), Order Related Accounting (OPA), Account Based Profitability Analysis (ABCOPA), Project Systems (PS), Product Costing, and Material Ledger, as well as their integration with other SAP Modules.
• Expert knowledge on Advanced Credit Management, Collections and Disputes Management, and Cash Management
• Deep understanding of the Business Partner concept, Bank Account Management, Cash Position and Cash Flow Analysis, and Liquidity Forecasting/Planning
• Deep understanding of SAP Fiori UX
• Working knowledge of SAP BusinessObjects (BOBJ) and SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) is desired.
• Working knowledge of SAP Model Company and SAP Solution Manager is desired.
• Working knowledge of Central Finance (CFIN) is desired.
• Working knowledge on the conversion of SAP legacy system to SAP S/4HANA is desired
• Working knowledge of Flexible Workflows within Financial Accounting (including General Journal Entry Verification, Bank Account Request, and Payment Item Approval) is desired
• Working knowledge of CDS Views and how they can be leveraged for complex reporting requirements is desired.
• Working knowledge of ABAP debugging skills is desired
• Ability to conduct and facilitate complex and interactive solutioning workshops
• Leadership skills; lead customer engagements relating to Financial and Management Accounting
• Certification in SAP S/4HANA Financial Accounting and Treasury is desired
• Deep understanding of Agile concept of Project Delivery
• SAP Activate Project Management methodology is desired.