Consulting and Professional Services
We help the world run better.
At Great River, we strive to be the place that sets employers and candidates on the right path to an effective recruitment experience.
In an evolving talent market, organizations that recruit the best people are the ones that succeed and outperform their competitors. This belief has guided us for Several years in our mission to empower organizations by optimizing their recruitment strategy.
We have served thousands of happy clients, delivering innovative talent acquisition services that attract and hire their biggest asset: their people.
With clients across India, Canada, and the US, we’re a fast-growing recruitment services and technology company Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
In the role of Senior HANA/Basis Consultant, you will possess and can demonstrate the following skills:
• Deliver projects as Technical Lead for customers, including support during requirement gathering.
• phase, analysis of system landscape, technical design, and development of interface
• Ability to assist team members in the development and implementation of technical solutions.
• (Implementations, Upgrades and Migrations) and support with ongoing projects
• Deep knowledge and understanding of SAP technologies and methodologies.
• Must have previous experience working in upgrades, OS/DB migrations and HANA migrations projects (experience in Implementation and blueprinting is a big plus)
• Providing BASIS support for projects involving HANA and S/4HANA
• Provide architectural guidance on cloud migration (AWS, GCP, Azure)
• Design end-to-end security for SAP on premise and SAP Cloud based applications including two factor authentications and single sign-on from anywhere on any device.
• Ability to troubleshoot/analyze and resolve technical problems.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment, understand and be responsive to project and customer needs.
• Ability to adapt and function effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment while working under deadlines.
• Build credible relationships with peers and clients, and continuous professional learning of SAP products.
• Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively.
• SAP Basis and Security Authentication – Strong Knowledge and Hands on experience on Technical Planning, Installations, Upgrades, OS/DB Migrations, Unicode Conversions, S/4HANA
• Technically fluent in o Operating System (Unix/Windows/Linux), Database Oracle/DB2/SQL Server/ MaxDB ) administration SAP HANA in-Memory Platform
• SAP HANA Data provisioning technology including SAP LT, Data Services, DXC, Sybase replication server.
• SAP HANA scale-out and standalone deployment, administration and optimization experience and knowledge Fiori Platform Cloud Migrations (AWS, GCP, Azure).
• Knowledge/Experience in performance tuning, User Management, System copies, and Unicode Conversions
• Experience with SAP NetWeaver Identity Provider for X.509 certificates, Kerberos and SAML 2.0
• Experience in installing and implementing SAP’s User Experience and Mobile Solutions including
• Fiori, Gateway, SMP, and HCPms
• Be analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach.
• Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written, listening and presentation.
• Prior experience involving client/customer interaction required
• Any experience in Fiori install and configuration highly desired
• Strong preference for candidates with S/4HANA experience
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in: Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or similar degree.
• 10+ years previous experience working across a range of implementations, upgrade and migration projects.
• SAP Certifications in S/4HANA, OS/DB Migration, NetWeaver and SAP HANA preferred.
• Experience of working in large landscapes/environments/customers
|90K CADto 110K CAD