NetSuite ERP Functional Consultant – NetSuite – ACS:
Salary- 120000 to 140000 CAD/Year
An experienced consulting professional who understands solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, implements Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise in delivering functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
NetSuite ERP Functional Consultant (Join NetSuite-ACS)
The Advanced Customer Support (ACS) Team of NetSuite Professional is seeking a Principal Consultant. ACS is an acknowledged authority within the Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit (GBU), providing subject matter expertise and consulting services to the GBU’s largest, strategic, and most challenging customers around the globe.
• Work with customers to remediate highest priority gaps
• Evaluate and test client business processes, IT controls and identify areas of risk for management.
• Architect solutions for complex business requirements, which may include configuration and/or integration and/or technical components, in partnership with our dedicated Technical Services (TS) team
• Apply current knowledge of IT trends and systems processes to identify security and risk management issues, as well as other opportunities for overall process improvement.
• Research and consult on various tax matters; utilize tax-related functionalities to prepare tax remittances.
• Define detailed functional requirements and design for TS team to test automations and integrations to NetSuite
• Customize and consult on financial reporting to enhance understanding (Balance Sheets, Income statements, Cash Flow statements, Budget and Forecast)
• Provide general ledger account analysis, reconciliation, bank statements and intercompany accounts
• Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members
• Continue to increase product knowledge and pursue relevant certifications
• Collaboration with other ACS teams, including Technical Account Managers (TAMs), TS, Point-of-sale (POS), Commerce, OpenAir, and Premier and/or Platinum Support
• Follow essential internal business processes aligned toward delighting our Customers
Preferred Qualifications include:
• 5+ years of overall relevant experience in application-centric functional or technical roles.
• NetSuite or competitive cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solution experience.
• Planning and Budgeting (EPM) experience as a user or a consultant is a plus.
• Exemplary record of achievement Leadership and initiative abilities
• Ability to adapt to a variety of clients and industries
• Strong communication, interpersonal and team-building skills
• Ability to thrive in an environment of pressing deadlines and constantly changing conditions
• Proven creativity, the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
• Ability to focus on client service and strive to exceed clients’ needs
• Proven analytical skills with the ability to tackle problems systematically to determine causes and produce effective solutions
• Ability to travel modestly as appropriate.